Creative Marketing Services
What I Can Do For You
Marketing your creative services or work means building community.
I help build your community in the following ways:
- Market research to find out where your clients and customers are and how to interact with them.
- Writing that your target marketing finds interesting, compelling, and useful.
- Brand strategy to help you tell your story with confidence and flair.
- Marketing strategy and implementation to consistently reach out to your customers effectively.
- Project management of marketing campaigns and content that will boost your success.
- Pitching your work to potential clients and customers to increase your income and build connection.
I work with my clients in one of four ways:
Once and Done
If you have a one-time project you need help with, I can be of assistance within a particular window of time, based on your needs and goals. This may include:
- Providing content for your website.
- Writing and/or editing a book, blog posts, articles, or marketing materials.
- Managing a specific project to its end, such as a Facebook ad campaign.
- Aiding you in developing a system for organizing and implementing your own marketing.
- Writing and/or editing pitch letters, advertising, or project or grant proposals.
Starts at $199.00
Back on Track
This is great if you want some in-depth analysis of your market, but plan to do the implementation yourself.
It’s also helpful if you have a marketing strategy that is inconsistent, or doesn’t seem to be working well.
- Look at what you’re currently doing for marketing
- Identify changes to make to create more energy within your community
- Provide a detailed marketing strategy plan for you or your team to implement.
Starts at $249.00
Prepare to Launch!
With this plan, we will work closely together to strategize on and implement a comprehensive marketing plan:
- Establishing social media accounts
- Creating a system to stay on top of content generation
- Developing a marketing calendar
- Planning articles, blog posts, social media posts, and other content to reach your audience
- You may plan to take over the work once the initial set-up is done, or we can negotiate a new commitment.
Starts at $349.00
One-Stop Marketing Manager
Here, I will act as your marketing manager for six months (or longer, depending on your needs), starting where you are and creating consistent content, engaging with your target market, and creating a detailed strategy which may include:
- Social media posts
- Writing or ghostwriting longer material such as books
- Establishing relationships with influencers
- Developing more complex strategies, such as events or exhibits.
Starts at $495.00